AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

All of the Complaining

Go down 
+11
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Noxtis
Angel_the_Claymore
Rinko
Okami Yammi
MadHattersPassion
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

All of the Complaining - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:59 pm

I just hate it when people choose to talk down on Piers for what he did to save everyone in RE6 - especially with this one chick on QuoteV. Like really? His sacrifice was sad, but if he hadn't done it; we'd all be screwed.

So these confessions are how I feel/want to tell people:

Spoiler:

And I'd have to agree with this one for "canon purposes".
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:38 am

Okay, that's it, no more rping on Quizilla.

I'm pretty sure I'm having a mass drop-out of roleplayers. I have no idea though, and I've been pretty distraught over inactive rps that I haven't been able to update any fanfiction over the course of this week and last.

I'm just.... done, no more rping on Quizilla. If anyone's interesting in working out a Resident Evil rp on here with me; be my guest. Once I forget about said dropped out rpers, I'll try to get my head back in the game to work on my Valentine's gift for my partner, and challenges. I'll just say this; Knight hasn't been her old self in a while...
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 4 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Furball’s Divinity wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm having a mass drop-out of roleplayers. I have no idea though, and I've been pretty distraught over inactive rps that I haven't been able to update any fanfiction over the course of this week and last.

I'm just.... done, no more rping on Quizilla. If anyone's interesting in working out a Resident Evil rp on here with me; be my guest. Once I forget about said dropped out rpers, I'll try to get my head back in the game to work on my Valentine's gift for my partner, and challenges. I'll just say this; Knight hasn't been her old self in a while...

Quizilla isn't one of the places I'd go to to rp. People are really finicky there and most only want to rp for smut. I gave up a long time ago.

If you want to rp, just let me know. We can do RE or Okami or whatever you'd like to do.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Quizilla isn't one of the places I'd go to to rp. People are really finicky there and most only want to rp for smut. I gave up a long time ago.

If you want to rp, just let me know. We can do RE or Okami or whatever you'd like to do.

Yeah, and even when they have the fandom in their list that they wanna rp, and I ask them to rp it; they don't respond like they're too good for me or something. :P

Ah, thank you Oki, I'd love to rp with you sometime -- just gotta see if I can't get around to working on the Valentine's event. Wanted to check for any errors in my fic~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Yeah, and even when they have the fandom in their list that they wanna rp, and I ask them to rp it; they don't respond like they're too good for me or something. :P

Ah, thank you Oki, I'd love to rp with you sometime -- just gotta see if I can't get around to working on the Valentine's event. Wanted to check for any errors in my fic~.

I've seen a couple in the past like that. It's a shame but it's there loss, I suppose.

It's no problem. Just let me know and we'll see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 4 181

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm

I totally know what you mean. So many Attack on Titan rps started and ten messages in, I get ditched. Now, I get kind of nervous to shoot them a message after 2 weeks asking if they're alright and I get nothing back. Though if you're lucky--like I was--you just might find that one person? But it's a pretty rare thing like a shiny pokemon.

But yeah, not the best place sometimes to ask for a role play. Sometimes the person would rather go straight for the smut than build it up first. And I would rp RE with you, but I'm not that great and need to rekindle my love for it. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 pm

atamabutt wrote:

I totally know what you mean. So many Attack on Titan rps started and ten messages in, I get ditched. Now, I get kind of nervous to shoot them a message after 2 weeks asking if they're alright and I get nothing back. Though if you're lucky--like I was--you just might find that one person? But it's a pretty rare thing like a shiny pokemon.

But yeah, not the best place sometimes to ask for a role play. Sometimes the person would rather go straight for the smut than build it up first. And I would rp RE with you, but I'm not that great and need to rekindle my love for it. ;u;

Yeah. XD

RE's a great game franchise, since I recently got back into it about the middle of last year. Fang (i.e. Ram's Desire), Oki (i.e. Dream Drops), and Emi (i.e. MoonlightWonderland) were the ones go got me back into the franchise. XB
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:38 pm

atamabutt wrote:

Yeah. XD

RE's a great game franchise, since I recently got back into it about the middle of last year. Fang (i.e. Ram's Desire), Oki (i.e. Dream Drops), and Emi (i.e. MoonlightWonderland) were the ones go got me back into the franchise. XB

xDDD I just need to get back into it as in playing RE5 and 6 because I have yet. Got no money nor does my mom want me playing these horror games and I've told her that these horror and shooting games kind of help me relieve my stress and anger xDDD I've replayed RE4 20 times to take out my anger with people at school and it's quite nice. I must be crazy though x3
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:44 pm

atamabutt wrote:
atamabutt wrote:

Yeah. XD

xDDD I just need to get back into it as in playing RE5 and 6 because I have yet. Got no money nor does my mom want me playing these horror games and I've told her that these horror and shooting games kind of help me relieve my stress and anger xDDD I've replayed RE4 20 times to take out my anger with people at school and it's quite nice. I must be crazy though x3

Hehe, by far, Piers Nivans was the only guy I liked in RE6. Of course Jake was adorable too, and I ended up calling Chris Redfield "big daddy". XD
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 4 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:55 pm

General politeness is such a good thing when working with the public. The problem is, I don't always receive it back and that bugs me sometimes.

There's a point where the 'I can't be bothered' attitude from some patrons grinds on my nerves.

It's my job to tell one when things are due and what number to call if something needs a renewal or a question needs answers. The least one could do was act like their paying attention, not lay their head on my desk, and give me looks like I'm not going fast enough for you.

Also, 'thank you' is typically a nice thing to say after I go through the process of making sure one is up to speed with the rules.

Come on people, it's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:27 pm

My brother left during a Co-Op mode on one of my wrestling games. So I couldn't save because 2P had a match next.  Headache 
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 4 013Calumon
PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 4 547

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:41 am

My aunt has a special way of making me feel like less than human. She knows just how to phrase her thoughts so I'm left dehumanized, emotionally numb, and bleeding by the end of our conversations. She makes me feel like a useless sack of shit, and I constantly find myself seeking validation for every breath of oxygen I use up in her house.

She makes me doubt that I have any future.

I hate her. So, so, so much.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm

Well fuckity fuck, one of my old wrestling games kicked the bucket, along with Operation Raccoon City. So I replaced ORC with WWE '13, and I replaced another wrestling game with another, but the new one I have isn't working, so I might take it back and then buy a newer copy online.

Other than that, I'm super stressed out, and not mentally 'there' right now as I'd like to be..
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:11 am

I'm so done with Tumblr for a while. 

The site used to fun. I used to love going on and reblogging things on and off, things I liked. Now, it's just another hivemind mentality site. 

The posts that finally pushed me over the edge was the fact that everyone is complaining about AC: Unity. There was a planned female protag but that character was scraped. Everyone on Tumblr is throwing a fit about it.

I'm so sorry? Despite no female protag, I'm still going to buy and play the game. Diversity is nice and all but my god, when people throw a bitch fit about it, I really get annoyed.

If the people on that site aren't pissed off about one thing in a game, it's something else. I don't understand it. Personally, I love the designs of the four male characters. They look classy as hell and I really loved what I saw.

I just don't get why people are so worked up about it. 
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

The site used to fun. I used to love going on and reblogging things on and off, things I liked. Now, it's just another hivemind mentality site. 

The posts that finally pushed me over the edge was the fact that everyone is complaining about AC: Unity. There was a planned female protag but that character was scraped. Everyone on Tumblr is throwing a fit about it.

I'm so sorry? Despite no female protag, I'm still going to buy and play the game. Diversity is nice and all but my god, when people throw a bitch fit about it, I really get annoyed.

If the people on that site aren't pissed off about one thing in a game, it's something else. I don't understand it. Personally, I love the designs of the four male characters. They look classy as hell and I really loved what I saw.

Ah I know the feeling. Tumblr was a lot of fun until stupid ship wars broke out. Everything, left and right, down rating other peoples ships just because they didn't like them. Tumblr is a dark place sometimes. At least I keep to my business and just reblog whatever I feel like, I guess? 

But it scares me sometimes because of all the hate people get for just liking something.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 4 196

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:33 am

Dream Drops wrote:

OMG DUDE IM SOOOOO SORRY I KNOW THE FEELING!!! I'm just annoyed that everyone on tumblr is ALWAYS complaining and whining and getting offended about shit in general I mean fucking hell,  i'm sorry to say even some people on Quizilla have thicker skins than the majority of tumblr I mean, its so easy to offend someone on there that 90% of the time, you don't even know what you did! I mean, the so-called 'social justice' on there is what really pisses me off cause its not just in games fandoms but its everywhere. And of the kids on there that cry about social justice, you can tell that only 10% have bloody ever picked up a text book on the cause they're fighting for... I mean, there's always exceptions but the ones I have come across were pretty rude.

Anyway sorry for complaining on your post but it just needs to be said that you aren't alone in this. Unfortunately this crap happens in every fandom. Not to say it isn't bad. It's bad. Actually I think it's gotten worse in recent years, it didn't use to be this bad... O.O
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:23 am

Well fuck you too, Friday the 13th...

Anyway, bought a new game today, as soon as I got home to pop it in, the new disc wouldn't work. Sat there for 2 hours trying to get my Xbox to work. I assume the damn thing kicked the bucket, so now I've gotta wait till my birthday to buy another Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:52 am

Angel_the_Claymore wrote:
OMG DUDE IM SOOOOO SORRY I KNOW THE FEELING!!! I'm just annoyed that everyone on tumblr is ALWAYS complaining and whining and getting offended about shit in general I mean fucking hell,  i'm sorry to say even some people on Quizilla have thicker skins than the majority of tumblr I mean, its so easy to offend someone on there that 90% of the time, you don't even know what you did! I mean, the so-called 'social justice' on there is what really pisses me off cause its not just in games fandoms but its everywhere. And of the kids on there that cry about social justice, you can tell that only 10% have bloody ever picked up a text book on the cause they're fighting for... I mean, there's always exceptions but the ones I have come across were pretty rude.[/color]

Anyway sorry for complaining on your post but it just needs to be said that you aren't alone in this. Unfortunately this crap happens in every fandom. Not to say it isn't bad. It's bad. Actually I think it's gotten worse in recent years, it didn't use to be this bad... O.O

From what I've read, 'female gamers' are now officially boycotting Assassin's Creed: Unity. Not only on Tumblr but on Twitter as well.

I ran into one girl holding a sign that said 'Girls can be assassin's too!'

Well, I guess all those female assassin's in the past games? Yea, they weren't assassin's at all by these people's standards! So that was a lovely contradiction on their part!

Fuckin' hate these people. I do. This is so stupid and a waste of time and energy.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Angel_the_Claymore wrote:
OMG DUDE IM SOOOOO SORRY I KNOW THE FEELING!!! I'm just annoyed that everyone on tumblr is ALWAYS complaining and whining and getting offended about shit in general I mean fucking hell,  i'm sorry to say even some people on Quizilla have thicker skins than the majority of tumblr I mean, its so easy to offend someone on there that 90% of the time, you don't even know what you did! I mean, the so-called 'social justice' on there is what really pisses me off cause its not just in games fandoms but its everywhere. And of the kids on there that cry about social justice, you can tell that only 10% have bloody ever picked up a text book on the cause they're fighting for... I mean, there's always exceptions but the ones I have come across were pretty rude.[/color]

From what I've read, 'female gamers' are now officially boycotting Assassin's Creed: Unity. Not only on Tumblr but on Twitter as well.

I ran into one girl holding a sign that said 'Girls can be assassin's too!'

Well, I guess all those female assassin's in the past games? Yea, they weren't assassin's at all by these people's standards! So that was a lovely contradiction on their part!

Fuckin' hate these people. I do. This is so stupid and a waste of time and energy.

I feel ya. I don't really care about a female protagonist, just as long as we're getting a game with a good story.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 am

Finding myself fighting those depressing moods that make me say "I'm shit" lately. Just been trying to keep myself in a good mood for now.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:07 pm

I did some research on albino myths throughout history and posted it as a reference on my rp blog on Tumblr. My Oc is albino, so I figured it was fine.

Two people have acted like I've killed someone. Seriously, I'm waiting on being flamed. This is so stupid. I do research because I don't know things. That's the point, so I'm not ignorant on the subject. And yet this social justice nonsense somehow makes me a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 am

Ugh, I know how you feel. In the world of making pro wrestling role play characters, I've come across a myriad of people who don't like the style of my OC's, though I just think outside the box.

Lord have mercy, my friend's birthday is around the corner - this Saturday to be exact. And I'm only halfway done with her birthday one-shot. I just blame the "Sharknado week" stuff going on with Sy-Fy channel. Plus another channel is having "JAWS week" next week~.

Procrastinating has been my "Knight curse" this year...
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Got stung by a bee today at the place I was working with my dad at. The beekeeper was there beforehand, and my dad says the bees get angry when he leaves. I did nothing to provoke being stung on the arm - I'm lucky I'm not allergic, my arm hurts like hell but I'll take some aspirin at lunch. I don't hate animals but bees man...
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 4 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm

At least bees aren't complete assholes, only slight assholes.

The REAL assholes of the insect kingdom are the wasps. They show up more often when you're trying to enjoy your day outside, or they just sting you because fuck you, they are fucking assholes. Especially when THREE OF THEM GO FOR YOUR LEG!

But yeah, bees... They can be assholes, but wasps.... they are MAJOR assholes.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:49 pm

KnightZilla wrote:
At least bees aren't complete assholes, only slight assholes.

The REAL assholes of the insect kingdom are the wasps. They show up more often when you're trying to enjoy your day outside, or they just sting you because fuck you, they are fucking assholes. Especially when THREE OF THEM GO FOR YOUR LEG!

But yeah, bees... They can be assholes, but wasps.... they are MAJOR assholes.

Oh yeah. When I was a tween I got chased around my grandma's pool by one during the summer. Got halfway around and was like 'fuck it' before jumping into the water. Parents thought I was having spazz attack, like no that mofo was out to get me..
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of the Complaining
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: