AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

All of the Complaining

Go down 
+11
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Noxtis
Angel_the_Claymore
Rinko
Okami Yammi
MadHattersPassion
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 5 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

All of the Complaining - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Snowball King wrote:
KnightZilla wrote:
At least bees aren't complete assholes, only slight assholes.

The REAL assholes of the insect kingdom are the wasps. They show up more often when you're trying to enjoy your day outside, or they just sting you because fuck you, they are fucking assholes. Especially when THREE OF THEM GO FOR YOUR LEG!

But yeah, bees... They can be assholes, but wasps.... they are MAJOR assholes.

Oh yeah. When I was a tween I got chased around my grandma's pool by one during the summer. Got halfway around and was like 'fuck it' before jumping into the water. Parents thought I was having spazz attack, like no that mofo was out to get me..

I thankfully haven't had any incidents with wasps though the last time I had to mow the lawn fucking bees kept trying to dive bomb my face. Little assholes.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:47 am

It was raining pretty good here in the valley, had to drive in it to get home. Which messed with my anxiety - my main problem has been situational anxiety these days..

Ugh, as much as I like Fall, I hate being out in it..
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 5 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:52 pm

People need to get it in their heads that the library closes on noon on Saturdays. We don't stay open because you want us to. That's not how it works.

And when I say I'm shutting down the computers, I mean I'm shutting down the computers.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Oh good, now Adobe Photosham wants me to pay monthly fees if I wanna buy Photoshop. I tried downloading some versions from links on a Tumblr post, but they weren't compatible with my computer. I guess I wasn't cut out for even the simplest graphic making. Angry
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:18 pm

I don't know what I did or how I did it but I managed to pull something in my neck and now it hurts like hell. And I still have several hours of work to go. =3=
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 5 181

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Sometimes, people on Tumblr scare me and sometimes they infuriate me.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Lucid wrote:
Sometimes, people on Tumblr scare me and sometimes they infuriate me.

People on Tumblr always scare of infuriate me. You are not alone!
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:27 am

I wish I listened to my sister, but I just had to see it. I've been hooked on InuYasha and just...the fanfiction is crazy sometimes! 
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:29 am

I love how people on Quotev expect me to write a sequel for a story that I just want to be 1000% done with. Like no, I am not writing a story to follow it up, you can use your imagination to see what happens to you and said canon character. Like I don't care if you want more, I write a bunch of single fanfics you can read to get your fix.  Very Annoyed

Which is why I'm lucky I'm doing Lent again in 2015. This year I gave up video games for 40 days, and next year I'm giving up Quotev. That way I can have a break to finish requests, and also attempt to finish the writing challenges here. I do have something planned for the Zombie Challenge I wanted to rewrite for a different fandom. Which means I get to spend time with you guys, and further make myself obsessed with the SH games~.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
I love how people on Quotev expect me to write a sequel for a story that I just want to be 1000% done with. Like no, I am not writing a story to follow it up, you can use your imagination to see what happens to you and said canon character. Like I don't care if you want more, I write a bunch of single fanfics you can read to get your fix.  Very Annoyed

Which is why I'm lucky I'm doing Lent again in 2015. This year I gave up video games for 40 days, and next year I'm giving up Quotev. That way I can have a break to finish requests, and also attempt to finish the writing challenges here. I do have something planned for the Zombie Challenge I wanted to rewrite for a different fandom. Which means I get to spend time with you guys, and further make myself obsessed with the SH games~.

I forgot Quotev even existed! lol
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:02 pm

A kid just tried to tell me I'm not below the poverty rate by my pay. I really don't think he knows what being paid bi-monthly at three hundred and eighty six bucks means when you have to spread that money throughout the next two weeks. It's not easy.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 5 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Little Owl wrote:
A kid just tried to tell me I'm not below the poverty rate by my pay. I really don't think he knows what being paid bi-monthly at three hundred and eighty six bucks means when you have to spread that money throughout the next two weeks. It's not easy.

Give the kid a few years and some bills to pay and he'll find out that those paychecks aren't a whole lot when you're an adult.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Little Owl wrote:

Give the kid a few years and some bills to pay and he'll find out that those paychecks aren't a whole lot when you're an adult.

Indeed. He talks me ear off all the time. He's very arrogant as well. Since summer, he's been pushing to get a job here and take some of my hours. He doesn't seem to get that when I politely tell him I literally need every hour I can get, that it actually means I'm pretty damn poor.

I'm really getting tired of it. But it's the library and I have to be smiles and nice. 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 5 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Fuck I'm depressed.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:44 am

All of this 'holiday fever' is starting to get to me, I haven't broke down and cried yet, so that's good. I'm kinda just floating around trying to finish fanfic gifts for people. As far as I know, one of them is making me something in return. I can't help it, but I don't wanna be a fucking buzzkill on Christmas. I'm just hoping 2015 will at least be a bit better for me.

My family thinks I'm 'obsessed' with certain movies and TV shows I really need to watch, but they don't really know that those things keep my depression away.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Snowball King wrote:
All of this 'holiday fever' is starting to get to me, I haven't broke down and cried yet, so that's good. I'm kinda just floating around trying to finish fanfic gifts for people. As far as I know, one of them is making me something in return. I can't help it, but I don't wanna be a fucking buzzkill on Christmas. I'm just hoping 2015 will at least be a bit better for me.

My family thinks I'm 'obsessed' with certain movies and TV shows I really need to watch, but they don't really know that those things keep my depression away.

If you're struggling with depression it might be best to go talk to your doctor about it. There are cheap medications for it that you can ask for to try first if you're strapped for cash (mine cost $10 for a three month supply, for instance).

Believe me, I struggled with depression since back in middle school. It's not an easy thing to try to deal with on your own.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Boss, please lay off me for ten fucking minutes. I know that things aren't run the way they were at your previous job. I know that there are going to be things that are different. I know that there are things that you're not going to understand. 

Likewise, I don't have all the answers so pushing me for them and then giving me the weird looks does not help me. 

I don't like to fucking cry at work. Thank god we have a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 5 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:42 am

Dear shoppers,

If you see an employee who has to be outside, usually to gather shopping carts or because a lot of their time on the job requires them to be outside, and it happens to be fucking cold, please don't say anything within our earshot anything along the lines of "Glad I don't have your job."

Because guess what? WE KNOW. We don't want this job either. It's a horrible job. We're constantly on our feet, and constantly outside, and constantly have to deal with whatever shitty weather we have to deal with. And we hate it. We hate the fact that this is what our jobs are, and that we have to come in on days that we'd rather spend NOT at work. We hate that many of us aren't even being paid enough.

And when we have to actually HEAR you assholes say it? It makes us angrier because it's another reminder that this is what we have to do with our lives if we want to make any sort of money. And it's definitely NOT helping our situation.

You really want to help us out in some way? Try actually cleaning up your mess. Actually try and do your part to help make the employee's job easier. Actually do something to increase minimum wage. Actually pay for stuff. Also, just don't be a fucking douche.

A lot of this REALLY isn't that hard to do. Remember, if you could afford the trip to the store, you can afford to do at least one of the things listed. A little effort to help make the world a little better for people REALLY doesn't cost that much in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:46 am

KnightZilla wrote:
Dear shoppers,

If you see an employee who has to be outside, usually to gather shopping carts or because a lot of their time on the job requires them to be outside, and it happens to be fucking cold, please don't say anything within our earshot anything along the lines of "Glad I don't have your job."

Because guess what? WE KNOW. We don't want this job either. It's a horrible job. We're constantly on our feet, and constantly outside, and constantly have to deal with whatever shitty weather we have to deal with. And we hate it. We hate the fact that this is what our jobs are, and that we have to come in on days that we'd rather spend NOT at work. We hate that many of us aren't even being paid enough.

And when we have to actually HEAR you assholes say it? It makes us angrier because it's another reminder that this is what we have to do with our lives if we want to make any sort of money. And it's definitely NOT helping our situation.

You really want to help us out in some way? Try actually cleaning up your mess. Actually try and do your part to help make the employee's job easier. Actually do something to increase minimum wage. Actually pay for stuff. Also, just don't be a fucking douche.

A lot of this REALLY isn't that hard to do. Remember, if you could afford the trip to the store, you can afford to do at least one of the things listed. A little effort to help make the world a little better for people REALLY doesn't cost that much in comparison.

My mom experiences a lot of the same thing. People are assholes to her just because she's a cashier. They don't want to sympathize that she might be working as hard as she can just to get by.

People suck.  Huh?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Manic wrote:
KnightZilla wrote:
Dear shoppers,

My mom experiences a lot of the same thing. People are assholes to her just because she's a cashier. They don't want to sympathize that she might be working as hard as she can just to get by.

People suck.  Huh?
I think the worst thing about working as a cashier is when customers expect the cashier to be in charge of all the prices. It's something that I notice crops up between my last job and when I see it happening while I wait in line.

I can't imagine what it would feel like to hear people complaining about your job, Knightzilla, without having to do it. That has to be the most infuriating thing ever and I'm sorry you have to deal with that crap.
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 5 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Manic wrote:
KnightZilla wrote:
Dear shoppers,

People suck.  Huh?
I think the worst thing about working as a cashier is when customers expect the cashier to be in charge of all the prices. It's something that I notice crops up between my last job and when I see it happening while I wait in line.

I can't imagine what it would feel like to hear people complaining about your job, Knightzilla, without having to do it. That has to be the most infuriating thing ever and I'm sorry you have to deal with that crap.
Really, any complaints that I get is from whichever manager/supervisor is that day, where it's usually "Get more carts! Move faster!" and often failing to realize that I'M JUST ONE PERSON OUT THERE.

Really, a lot of the blame shouldn't be blamed at the employees, since we're trying to do our jobs the best that we can. It's just that a lot of the problems that customers (or even managers) give us shit for is something that is not really our problem to begin with, be it with the pricing or how the scheduling is or how many people are working that particular day.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:03 am

Gotta get this off my chest.

Furious at my Writing Composition professor. She just told us last thursday about our new writing assignment; is now updating like crazy about how we need to get our interviews in (interviews from people that are currently working in the dream jobs we want) and she expects it tomorrow! I seriously want to rip my hair out and scream at nothing. I've sent three emails over the weekend to people, heard nothing, and my aunt is trying to hook me up with a job shadow. This is impossible. I'm going to need a miracle. It really puzzles me as to how she thinks that the people we email are just gonna clear their schedule for us college students when they get our messages or reply in the next hour. It really does. Plus, the worst of it is, I still have no idea what to major in/what job I want. 

anjdbkgkhgwejgbfhewgvfgwufew
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

I love ya dearly mom. But just because you're upset doesn't mean that I should be down too. So yea, I was in a sucky mood, a better mood, and now I'm back down again. Just why? Why does this have to be a thing?
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:00 am

Because the planet Earth is full of shite. It's pretty much become the planet where all the shitty people go. In fact, if we ever become part of some intergalactic united guild of planets and systems, planet Earth will be Florida. Or probably the planet of the rednecks. Point is, shitty people are still allowed to exist, and make the world shit for everyone else by making their lives into shit, and passing the curse of shit on.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Well I hope it becomes Florida because I gotta kick-start my pro wrestling career down there. Dignity Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of the Complaining
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: