AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

All of the Complaining

Go down 
+11
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Noxtis
Angel_the_Claymore
Rinko
Okami Yammi
MadHattersPassion
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

All of the Complaining - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Forced myself to watch a barf-worthy movie called Resident Evil: Retribution.

Barry Burton. Barry "Fucking" Burton...Barry "I Know Your Name's Not 'Fucking' " Burton.

Why couldn't you stay alive for me?! Seriously, Anderson. Stop killing every awesome character off! Just take Alice already!!
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:32 am

Oh joy, I found an RE: ORC fan-fic to Spork. Good thing it's only got two chapters. Lawlz, the title; Omega 1. Looks like I'm Sporkin' it alone. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 3 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 am

So, I saw this post on Tumblr today and it really, really bugs me:

Quote :
aerosparrk: Hope’s favorite females in video games

mramericanpsycho: Good God.

thunderfury12124: The worst FF character too. I feel bad for “Hope”.

aerosparrk: “Lightning has been popular among characters in gaming. During February 2010, Lightning was ranked as the 34th most popular video game character in Japan in a Famitsu poll.”

"Out of all the Final Fantasy XIII cast, Lightning was voted as the most popular character in a Microsoft poll.”

“Lightning was eighth owing to her visual appearance as well as the character’s determination which made her “one of the strongest female leaders of the Final Fantasy series.”

“Cheat Code Central also listed her as one of the top ten “badass” women of video games for her independence that distances her from previous Final Fantasy heroines”

“Lightning also ranked second in AfterEllen's list of the “hottest” video game characters.”

“In Game Informer’s “Top 10 Heroes of 2010”, Lightning was ranked eighth with comments praising her as the only protagonist in Final Fantasy XIII who seems capable of taking on the corrupt government of Cocoon and that her no-nonsense approach to her mission makes her the game’s standout hero.”

“In 2013, Lightning was voted the favorite female Final Fantasy character in an official poll by Square Enix.”

“In 2013, Lightning was voted the favorite female Final Fantasy character in an official poll by Square Enix.”

GOODBYE OKAY
See, the problem is, people tend to misconstrue the idea that a 'good character' is only such because they are 'popular'.

Whereas, that's not the case. Lightning is and forever will be the worst character in the Final Fantasy series next to Tidus to me. She a straight out under developed bitch without any good reason.

Just because a character is voted popular doesn't make them a good character. It just means a lot of people seem to over look the characters over the top behavior and find excuses to say 'that's okay', even though it's really not.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:26 pm

^ Yes, so much agreeing on that~

Well, the fact I'm going to stab the next person who messages me about one-shots on Quizilla. I only go to check messages from friends, and post some of the stuff that I post here, there.

I've stopped caring about that site, so it's like:

All of the Complaining - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mkdxdgQN0X1qz4rgp

(I'm gone)
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Just readied the first chapter for the RE 6 fic I'm sporking. It happens to be 9 pages on word, as well as chalked full of bullshit.

It should be fucking illegal for people to be put through this...

As Danny Butterman in Hot Fuzz said "Bring the noise", I say; "Bring the rage~"

Luckily, I don't have to look at it again until I play RE 6..
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Ookami Shiranui wrote:
Just readied the first chapter for the RE 6 fic I'm sporking. It happens to be 9 pages on word, as well as chalked full of bullshit.

It should be fucking illegal for people to be put through this...

As Danny Butterman in Hot Fuzz said "Bring the noise", I say; "Bring the rage~"

Luckily, I don't have to look at it again until I play RE 6..
An update on this ^

I won't be sporking that Nivans fic, nor the Leon one the same author has done for Leon.

In fact; the Sue in the Leon fic is a fill-in for Helena, which means .... THERE'S NO HELENNNAAAAAA! *is promptly smacked upside the head by Leon*

Fuck. That. Noise.

So I shall be drafting my contest entry, which I will be posting with Ookami Shiranui. Thought I would let Oki and Fang know that, I'll be using my second account for the contest.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 3 Poyomon
PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 3 280

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Oh wow, I actually have something to complain about.

My school's website blocker is really getting on my nerves. Sure, I know that it's to keep people from going to sites they shouldn't go to, but when it's something relatively harmless like what they're blocking now - such as Wikipedia and Yahoo!Answers - just gets on my nerves. 

I don't have academic classes for half the day, so what more am I to do than go onto Youtube or something?
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 am

Attempted to spork just now, my mind said yes, but my body said no. I just, nope, my last fuck for that story I was supposed to spork just grew wings and flew away..
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:17 pm

GOD DAMN IT, this Leon S. Kennedy fic I'm looking over has him so OOC, I'm like screaming "WHAT?! WHY?!" in rage and discomfort.... Poor Piers, he's over here next to me with his ears plugged..

And this was the same sue-author that wrote a Piers fic that I wouldn't touch with a 60 foot pole.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:29 pm

My current beef and complaint with Gamestop.

They get their PS4's on the weekend and some of the busiest days nearing the holiday season. There's no point in going to try and pick one up now because they sell out in a half an hour from opening.

This just isn't fair, guys.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 3 509

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:31 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:

They get their PS4's on the weekend and some of the busiest days nearing the holiday season. There's no point in going to try and pick one up now because they sell out in a half an hour from opening.

They won't even hold one for you for, like, an hour? What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:

Nope. I've asked them again and again and they refuse to do it. We're gonna head up as soon as I call again and see if I can't get one but we're not getting our hopes up.

It's getting ridiculous at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:26 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:

Nope. I've asked them again and again and they refuse to do it. We're gonna head up as soon as I call again and see if I can't get one but we're not getting our hopes up.

It's getting ridiculous at this point.
Huh. We always try to hold what we can (though we emphasize hurrying that way we won't get yelled at in case someone else asks if we have what they want held in stock). That's weird to me...
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 pm

All this Gamestop business makes me angry, I'm sorry Oki.

Meranda really needs to stop pestering me on Facebook. It's usually over her writing...

Headsmash 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Lupine Pupil wrote:

Meranda really needs to stop pestering me on Facebook. It's usually over her writing...

Headsmash 

She's the type of person who doesn't take no for an answer. You're either going to flat out tell her to fuck off or block her all together.

She's recently been spreading rumors about myself and Fang as well - though that's nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:44 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

She's the type of person who doesn't take no for an answer. You're either going to flat out tell her to fuck off or block her all together.

She's recently been spreading rumors about myself and Fang as well - though that's nothing new.
From what I hear she's always spreading rumors about me though. I'm a cold-hearted jerk, don't 'cha know? *bobs head*
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:46 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

From what I hear she's always spreading rumors about me though. I'm a cold-hearted jerk, don't 'cha know? *bobs head*

Oh, so very true! You're just a terrible, terrible person!

She likes to switch opinions on us so often too. I used to be the one that was super horrible. You've always been horrible in her eyes and I just kind of fluctuate between 'ok' and 'I make her want to kill herself.'
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:32 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

She likes to switch opinions on us so often too. I used to be the one that was super horrible. You've always been horrible in her eyes and I just kind of fluctuate between 'ok' and 'I make her want to kill herself.'

It's frustrating though, I try be be nice. But I might have to tell her to screw off sooner or later.
 Under Pressure 
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 3 196

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Lupine Pupil wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

It's frustrating though, I try be be nice. But I might have to tell her to screw off sooner or later.
 Under Pressure 
Are you shitting me? Can she not just leave people alone? I remember when she did this to me. She got annoying once so I stopped replying then she would not leave me alone. She sent me a total of about 54 messages over this site and DA using the fact that she "didn't think her computer was working" or "didn't think her messages were sending" as an excuse and once either I blocked her on DA or she blocked me (I forgot) it stopped everywhere. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you...
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Angel_the_Claymore wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

Under Pressure 
Are you shitting me? Can she not just leave people alone? I remember when she did this to me. She got annoying once so I stopped replying then she would not leave me alone. She sent me a total of about 54 messages over this site and DA using the fact that she "didn't think her computer was working" or "didn't think her messages were sending" as an excuse and once either I blocked her on DA or she blocked me (I forgot) it stopped everywhere. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you...

Ah, you shoulda let us know, Angel! That's considered spamming on our site, so she would have been temporarily banned or warned because of it!
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:16 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

Under Pressure 

Ah, you shoulda let us know, Angel! That's considered spamming on our site, so she would have been temporarily banned or warned because of it!
Oh crap. I didn't know back then that it was actually against the rules. But isn't she blocked or something now anyway? She hasn't been on in a while.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:19 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

Under Pressure 

Oh crap. I didn't know back then that it was actually against the rules. But isn't she blocked or something now anyway? She hasn't been on in a while.

I had told her on DA that if she wasn't going to be posting on the site anymore She took the one person who rped with her and started to rp on DA instead that she shouldn't come back to the site as it is. Despite her constant promises to post something on the site, she never did, so there was no point in her sticking around.

After another issue with her, that's where I drew the line. I couldn't handle the stress of the constant messaging, so I just blew.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:43 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Headsmash 

Under Pressure 

I had told her on DA that if she wasn't going to be posting on the site anymore She took the one person who rped with her and started to rp on DA instead that she shouldn't come back to the site as it is. Despite her constant promises to post something on the site, she never did, so there was no point in her sticking around.

After another issue with her, that's where I drew the line. I couldn't handle the stress of the constant messaging, so I just blew.
Ah I see. It's probably for the best.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Especially when she goes as far as sending me samples of her work to see what I think of it. I mean, I feel like she just thinks you can be a better writer overnight, when it takes longer than that. I'd like to look at pictures of German Shepherd dogs in peace on fb, m'kay, Merenda?
 Boredom
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am

Unrelated news; found this old Knight Amaterasu icon

Anyway, I've been so irritated, I haven't been able to work on the Fall Challenge on my second account. I'm just like "GOD DAMNITT", I just need to sit down and write.

Rage

Ermahgerd, maybe if I hold Piers close, I'll calm down

EDIT:

And I still need to get started on my end of the trade with Oki. Waka, come give me some plot bunnies!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of the Complaining
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: