AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 1:21 am

rikaandherpikachu wrote:
Snowball King wrote:

I agree though, although I always tend to procrastinate halfway through the challenges and then lose steam. But this time I've been jotting down notes for each chapter/prompt so I have some sort of an idea to go off of.

But atm, it's triple-digit heat around here so I'd rather move around less and try to stay cool than work on fanfic. DX

I understand! I'm the same way, though I've gotten more consistent writing practices with my rp blogs. I'm going to look through the challenges later and jot down notes though. 

thanks to the heat I'm losing my appetite a lot, but other than that writing is what helps keep me calmer so-

Theres days where I'm super-motivated to write, but as soon as I sit down my mind just blanks. .-.

It's been making me thirsty, gonna have to break open a malt cooler but I dunno.. I mean I'm 21 but I'm still like "eh, maybe I should go with a Mountain Dew". :P
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Snowball King wrote:

Theres days where I'm super-motivated to write, but as soon as I sit down my mind just blanks. .-.

It's been making me thirsty, gonna have to break open a malt cooler but I dunno.. I mean I'm 21 but I'm still like "eh, maybe I should go with a Mountain Dew". :P

I understand that too! There are definitely days where my inspiration just flies away. The series I want to write for doesn't exactly have a folder here at the moment, but shrugs I'll write things regardless. 

Whatever cools you off, I suppose!
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 6:10 pm

pitapan wrote:
Snowball King wrote:

I understand that too! There are definitely days where my inspiration just flies away. The series I want to write for doesn't exactly have a folder here at the moment, but shrugs I'll write things regardless. 

Whatever cools you off, I suppose!

I understand. I know Oki and Fang are busy, and Mods don't have the power to add folders in the Fanfic Booth just yet. :P

I had a few sips of a Bartles & Jaymes Fuzzy Navel wine cooler, it was pretty good. Like soda~ XD
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Snowball King wrote:

I understand. I know Oki and Fang are busy, and Mods don't have the power to add folders in the Fanfic Booth just yet. :P

I had a few sips of a Bartles & Jaymes Fuzzy Navel wine cooler, it was pretty good. Like soda~ XD

Of course! If I get around to writing them, I'll probably just post them outside a folder and then ask for them to be moved into it once the folder is there. It's an otome game I'd be writing with, and easily one of my favorites at that. 

Ahh nice! I just drank a soda ahahah
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 11:34 pm

pitapan wrote:
Snowball King wrote:

Of course! If I get around to writing them, I'll probably just post them outside a folder and then ask for them to be moved into it once the folder is there. It's an otome game I'd be writing with, and easily one of my favorites at that. 

Ahh nice! I just drank a soda ahahah

I can also move them for you from my staff account if and when the folders are added, so I can do that as a mod. :^)

This triple-digit weather is horrible, California should not be as hot and dry as Arizona. u.u
Back to top Go down
Lain
Claptrap
Claptrap
Lain

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Sooo, what team and level is everyone in Pokémon GO if you play?
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:42 pm

Lain wrote:
Sooo, what team and level is everyone in Pokémon GO if you play?

I'm still on level 3 since I've had no time to play anymore. But, when I get to chose my team I'm going with Instinct.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Looks like I came back at a good time lmao, I'm level eleven and Team Mystic~!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 1:58 pm

I'm uhhh level 12 (almost 13) and Team Valor.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:56 am

Sorry I haven't been on & not posting much. Been fighting off depression, well, more like beating it back with a stick when it shows up -- a pretty flimsy stick too. Then the other day my dad had a scare with his eye and had to take himself to the ER ten at night, it was a scratch on his eye or something, so they gave him painkillers, and he should be good tomorrow. And I've been trying to balance fan fiction, role plays, making OCs, and working.

So I've pretty much been running around like a headless chicken who still managed to beat RE5 yesterday since I needed to finish that, and Revelations. Hope everyone is doing alright, and hopefully the admins will pop in soon. I promise to post more, didn't mean to fall in love with Leon Kennedy and buy Damnation and Degeneration, the CG movies. XD
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Starry-eyed Hey guys sorry that i've been gone from the site for so long I didn't know that the web address had changed and couldn't seem to find it till i did some google stuff and wa-la!!! Thumbs Up Yay also started a new job so posting may be delayed but I want to make sure and to try and be steady with it so... yea I am back!!!! :) So happy! I was all depressed Very Depressed for awhile thinking that the site didn't exist anymore or something.... so depressing. So happy that I was wrong and it was just a web address change :) So so happy! I missed all of you like crazy! Glomp
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Aww, it's nice that you're back! I've been in and out honestly, but I do want to try to come back with more force! I'm been running a lot of Rp dedicated blogs on tumblr, but sometimes it's nice to remember that this place will be here for me as well- 

I've also been very into idol rhythm games (IDOLiSH7 in particular...) and so!! Maybe I'll find this place as a place to cry once more - or at least, I do want to reconnect with everyone again!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:05 am

Nice to see everyone making their way back, it was starting to get lonely. We're still alive here, despite the wonky business! I have been a little busy myself with watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Game.

Also I wish you good luck on your new job Navy!
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Awww thank you Okami Yammi! :) So far the job's been pretty good. I sure hope everyone else is doing well!!!!
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Ohh, that's good that the job's been good! Hopefully others find their way back at some point! I've been around this place for so long, that I can't help but be attached to it, so it's nice that it's still alive! I don't personally write much that isn't original stuff I'm still working out so it's not good to post or rp replies on my blogs, but I feel like the atmosphere might be enough to get me to occasionally put share-okay things out ahah
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 5:14 am

NavyReservist wrote:
Awww thank you Okami Yammi! :) So far the job's been pretty good. I sure hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

You're welcome. I mean we'll miss ya when you're gone, but you've got a job to do. Hug

pitapan wrote:
I don't personally write much that isn't original stuff I'm still working out so it's not good to post or rp replies on my blogs, but I feel like the atmosphere might be enough to get me to occasionally put share-okay things out ahah

I do agree with you though, I still have some fiction I'm hesitant to post here. But I think after a bit of editing I should be able to toss it up in the forums (and other sites as well, hehe). Lunaescence made me kind of weary when it comes to grammar and punctuation, since most of the rejection letters I've gotten were because of that.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 2:09 am

I'm in classes for writing, plus I generally just stick to my Rp blogs? It's a fun time, but I really do want to try to be around me often. I didn't talk too much to everyone here, but I'd love to fix that - I'm sure there's common ground just in writing alone.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 12:43 am

pitapan wrote:
I'm in classes for writing, plus I generally just stick to my Rp blogs? It's a fun time, but I really do want to try to be around me often. I didn't talk too much to everyone here, but I'd love to fix that - I'm sure there's common ground just in writing alone.
Glomp hugs for you hehehe!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 9:51 pm

For some weird reason my Godzilla obsession came back. I like the movies from Japan, but I'm not really a fan of the American one from 1998. The 2014 version was decent though. Also Bandai has some wicked looking figures that are nearly out of my budget.

Quote :
There's not much for me to talk about considering the Internet is a dangerous place.

Lmao this person on Ghosts of the Vanguard. XD
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 1:55 am

Bamco is draining my money with pretty IDOLiSH7 photo books. But ahaha there's always something out of budget. There's also CDs and games I want, so I'm ready to wreck my wallet (gently?). Sighs, I really am still glad to see people around though!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 5:43 am

pitapan wrote:
Bamco is draining my money with pretty IDOLiSH7 photo books. But ahaha there's always something out of budget. There's also CDs and games I want, so I'm ready to wreck my wallet (gently?). Sighs, I really am still glad to see people around though!

I'm gonna wreck my poor wallet anyway, but I've got some Xbox games I can sell to put toward the figures -- plus half the ones I'm selling I plan to get again for PS4 once I get one. Also I'm leaning toward local sellers round my state since I don't want the item to get banged up badly during shipment. I've got enough to buy one, but I probably won't acquire the other three until mid-2017 I'm thinking.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 6:29 am

Ayeee I have a crop of original Xbox games I can buy that are backwards compatible with my Xbox 360. Also the PS2 version of Godzilla: Save The Earth is different than the Xbox one, so I'll have to buy that copy too. Sorry, my mind has been "VIDEO GAMES", instead of "fan fiction".

Also my back is just tight thus why it has been hurting. So I just have to keep working on these stretches until I feel better.

As for being active (on this acc and Snowball King): once I finish a story on another site I'll be able to be here a lot more.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving Den family, and good luck if you're going shopping on Friday!
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 8:59 pm

kudos to ozmafia for releasing an Alice in Wonderland inspired merch set - I love you, wallet, I swear. 

Either way - same! I've been more focused on video games (mobile apps and Pokemon Moon ahhh). 

Luckily, it wasn't too bad when we went shopping Thursday!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 1:02 am

pitapan wrote:
kudos to ozmafia for releasing an Alice in Wonderland inspired merch set - I love you, wallet, I swear. 

Either way - same! I've been more focused on video games (mobile apps and Pokemon Moon ahhh). 

Luckily, it wasn't too bad when we went shopping Thursday!

Glad to hear that! I did most of my shopping online. Got a few old video games and one of my action figures. I'm broke now so I'll have to wait a while until I get the other one.

I don't own a DS anymore, but that won't stop me from getting in on the Sun/Moon action, hehe!
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:42 am

I mostly just bought stuff for my self online, nothing that was on sale though. Thanks, imports. 

I'm really loving Sun/Moon! I really enjoy the rivals and friends in game - the cast is lovely, and I love the trial structure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next