AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Video games would be a lovely thing right about now. After I eat, we can skype chat. I'm all for it.

Sounds like a plan then.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:58 am

So I started playing Resident Evil 6 again, though I need to play Revelations when I can actually have money to buy it. I've been meaning to, but those plans got thrown out the window whenever I kinda lost motivation to play the games whenever my Walking Dead obsession came back. I dunno, sometimes being in more than one fandom gets distracting. Well...
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:28 am

I've got to go back and play some of the RE games. I've been so set on Dark Souls as of late however. Once I start, I can't put it down~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 am

It also doesn't help that I now wanna buy The Evil Within. I might have to wait for Black Friday and Cyber Sunday to see if the price drops.

I've been craving the survival-horror genre again pretty bad these days. From what my friends have told me about the game; I'm sure the atmosphere and music are gonna be a key factor in me ending up screaming [in terror] like a 12-year old girl somewhere along the line. I'm actually very excited about that~.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:55 am

Wait for Cyber Sunday. For to go on Black Friday, IT IS MADNESS. 

ONLY GO ON BLACK FRIDAY IF YOU ARE FULLY PREPARED FOR THE CARNAGE. 

ONLY GO IF YOU HAVE YOURSELF A SMALL ARMY OR SOME SORT OF EQUIVALENT, PREFERABLY WITHOUT THE NEED TO WALK THROUGH GARDENS OF BETRAYAL.

ONLY GO OUT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY IF YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CONFIDANT ABOUT IT.

Otherwise, stay at home, watch whatever's on TV, Netflix, Hulu, or whatever else; Sink some time into any other game you would want to finish before you get a new game; Enjoy not going outside when it's really god damn cold.

BUT ONLY GO OUT ON BLACK FRIDAY IF YOU TRULY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!

*This can go on for hours, but I think the point has well been made. Now to skip to the end here...*

But still, hope you, as well as all forum members, enjoy your Thanksgiving next week.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 am

KnightZilla wrote:
Wait for Cyber Sunday. For to go on Black Friday, IT IS MADNESS. 

ONLY GO ON BLACK FRIDAY IF YOU ARE FULLY PREPARED FOR THE CARNAGE. 

ONLY GO IF YOU HAVE YOURSELF A SMALL ARMY OR SOME SORT OF EQUIVALENT, PREFERABLY WITHOUT THE NEED TO WALK THROUGH GARDENS OF BETRAYAL.

ONLY GO OUT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY IF YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CONFIDANT ABOUT IT.

Otherwise, stay at home, watch whatever's on TV, Netflix, Hulu, or whatever else; Sink some time into any other game you would want to finish before you get a new game; Enjoy not going outside when it's really god damn cold.

BUT ONLY GO OUT ON BLACK FRIDAY IF YOU TRULY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!

*This can go on for hours, but I think the point has well been made. Now to skip to the end here...*

But still, hope you, as well as all forum members, enjoy your Thanksgiving next week.

I'mma stay home safe and sound and play Pokemon~. Or Dark Souls. But probably Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire~. 
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 7:42 pm

Omega Ruby acquired. COMENCING NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE!
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:04 am

So I watched the Silent Hill movie again - not Revelation - and the ending always gets me. I did find something on Yahoo Answers that helped me figure it out. It's been a while since I played any of the games. I can post the answer someone did below. c:

Silent Hill Movie Ending Spoiler:

I know it wasn't the best SH movie, but the creep-factor made me stay and watch. lol
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Umph. My mood has gone down the drain and I have a headache. This week is a short week which I am incredibly grateful for.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Little Owl wrote:
Umph. My mood has gone down the drain and I have a headache. This week is a short week which I am incredibly grateful for.

My headache of a brother is home with me for the week because of Thanksgiving break. But he's got basketball in the morning, so that's the only quiet time I have. xD He's 17 but he's still annoying to me. What
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 pm

And thus, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. And I have to work on that day. And on Black Friday.

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, and an enjoyable weekend. If I fall during the great sale rush, I just wish to say: REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!

But seriously, hope you all enjoy yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:09 am

KnightZilla wrote:
And thus, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. And I have to work on that day. And on Black Friday.

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, and an enjoyable weekend. If I fall during the great sale rush, I just wish to say: REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!

If you want, I can drop by and say hey on both of those days. If I catch any customers yelling at you I'll beat their ass with a mirror. Angry

Anyway, I wish you good luck at work. I don't think I'd last 2 minutes in the retail business. Nervous chuckle
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:30 am

KnightZilla wrote:

Unfortunately, I've also got a shift on both days. At least they're only five hours long.

Good luck on your shifts and stay safe during them.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! To anyone else whose working or planning to go Black Friday shopping please stay safe on the roads and in the stores! The roads where I'm at are still kinda flooded from all that snow from the other week.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:54 pm

So I got my hands on RE: Revelations during the Black Friday rush, but my attention is slowly turning toward Silent Hill again. I don't think I even have the time or money to play the games for the current-gen or PS2 right now. But my friend told me to get the Silent Hill HD Collection. I've only been interested in the first 4 and Shattered Memories. I never actually got to beat Homecoming, or even start Origins or Downpour. I'm kinda behind in the SH games. Come Back
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
So I got my hands on RE: Revelations during the Black Friday rush, but my attention is slowly turning toward Silent Hill again. I don't think I even have the time or money to play the games for the current-gen or PS2 right now. But my friend told me to get the Silent Hill HD Collection. I've only been interested in the first 4 and Shattered Memories. I never actually got to beat Homecoming, or even start Origins or Downpour. I'm kinda behind in the SH games. Come Back

I'm really hoping that we'll get the big Silent Hill feel back with the new game in a couple of years. Silent Hill: PT was pretty amazing and I'm really hoping for some old fashion scary atmosphere!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:39 am

Dream Drops wrote:
Okami Yammi wrote:

I'm really hoping that we'll get the big Silent Hill feel back with the new game in a couple of years. Silent Hill: PT was pretty amazing and I'm really hoping for some old fashion scary atmosphere!

Oh yeah, I heard about that!

There was also one game I needed to track down again that I never got to finish. It was called Deadly Premonition. It's kinda like Silent Hill meets Heavy Rain. My friend has the Director's Cut for PS3, but I used to own the original for 360. The controls may have been wonky - along with $20 lollipops for a health boost - but game had its downright creepy atmosphere and monsters. It was a game I enjoyed, but never got to finish. x((
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:07 pm

I think I'm gonna download the new Binding of Isaac when I get home. It looks like a lot of fun and I've always wanted to play the first one~. At least this way, I can give the second a go~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:41 am

So I wake up this morning to find my computer had shut down. It ran an automatic update while I was trying to load a video. The video says it's at least 95% processed but I'm not sure if it'll go up or not.

Regardless, I was annoyed. =3=
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Today I had a Christmas cookie making disaster.Everything was okay using some pancake mix with flour because I ran out of dough.But then when I was using the cookie cutter 'the metal ones' I cut a few of my fingers.Ran to my bathroom and put cold water on the cuts.But slammed the door on my fingers,not badly but enough so to make me cry.So it was a double whammy.I'm fine but it still hurts a bitT-T.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 280

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:48 pm

*trips in* Heyyyyy I'm not completely dead!

Gotta love cooking woes. Hope your fingers (and pretty much you hand) stop hurting soon! x.x/
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Hey guys! Don't forget about Wandering Leo's Secret Santa sign-ups!

They're always fun! Don't be shy~!

(meant to post this with my mod account, but you get the gist. ~ Knight)
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:37 am

Guys! I got a violin for Christmas! I choked on my feelings! I'm so happy! ;w;
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 2:25 am

Well, it's that time of year, so I might as well be the first to say it: Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. For many of us, I'm sure it has been quite a year. However, on this day, I hope that it is a very merry one indeed, for all of those who could do with some, as well as greater prospects for the future. All of you people are wonderful, and so, have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a very Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 9:47 am

Happy Holidays, to all who celebrate anything at this time of year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next