AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT )   Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) MIJH4yr Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) 2bK434m Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) 9Y44SwO

The name is actually Hannah, but I go by Hanns. It's no big deal. I've been going by Knight since the day this forum was started and switched hosts a couple times. I started out 'Knight Amaterasu', which was where Knight came from.

Gamer, fan fiction writer, cinema geek, pro-wrestling and football (soccer) fan -- in a committed relationship with Bayern Munich and Newcastle United. I also like Barcelona, Manchester City, England NT, Germany NT, Jamaica NT, Argentina NT, and Belgium NT. I read, listen to music, and howl at the moon until someone chucks a potted plant at my head. Actually, I just play video games and sleep. I sleep with my eyes open, like sharks.

Other Sites:

Lunaescence - Chalky
Ghosts of the Vanguard - Chalky
Archive of Our Own - queenghidorah (if you need me I'll be on here a lot)
Quotev - sharknadoes

Kik - princedevitts
Skype - dreamingtorageokami
Instagram - okamiyammi
Tumblr - jumpingeordies

Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) E4IktbX Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) 40OUqKx Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Hv10Orh Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) CMWm1R6

Last edited by Okami Yammi on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:09 am; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT )   Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Welcome back, Knight. Hope to see you posting around again. It's been fairly lonely as you and a few others had run off on us for awhile. Despair
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) 196

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT )   Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Welcome back, Knight~! It's great to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT )   Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Using mobile has been a pain in the butt, but I'm back and making my phone deal with this site since I love this place too much. C:
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT )   Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff: Okami Yammi ( KNIGHT )
Page 1 of 1