AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Well hey there. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Well hey there.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zmija
Claptrap
Claptrap
Zmija

PokéPartner : Well hey there. 196

Well hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Well hey there.   Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 pm

So. I just got on the computer for the first time in forever, so I decided I should really probably join up on here...

Most of you know me as Juri. So, yeah, hey. It's good to be back.Well hey there. 1169294866

For those of you who do not know me, I enjoy Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain. I do not enjoy the fact that I can't figure out how to get that little squiggly thing over the 'n' in 'Pina'. I'm (about to be) seventeen. I play bass. I love Polish food. I'll listen to any kind of music. I'm hard to motivate. My favorite color is purple.

I am also the self-proclaimed Queen of OC's. I pull a Tite Kubo whenever I run out of ideas, and end up with a crapload of characters... I'm working on fixing that, however.

My favorite anime/manga/video games/ect.: Devil May Cry, Bleach, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, KHR, Durarara!, Naruto, Homestuck, Hetalia, and a few others that I can't quite recall at the moment.

So, I guess that's about it. xD I don't know how to end this exactly, so... *smokebombninjapoof!*
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Well hey there. Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Well hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hey there.   Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Welcome back to us, chica-dee! It's good to have a familiar face around here and we hope to see you posting around again. We've been out a few members the last half of the month and we don't know why. Despair

As for your Piña problem just copy the ñ over from now on and you'll have that problem solved~. You have to go to 'Insert' on Word Doc and then go to Special Characters to find characters like that and then copy&paste 'em over. Spif
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Zmija
Claptrap
Claptrap
Zmija

PokéPartner : Well hey there. 196

Well hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hey there.   Well hey there. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:45 pm

EVU- wrote:
Welcome back to us, chica-dee! It's good to have a familiar face around here and we hope to see you posting around again. We've been out a few members the last half of the month and we don't know why. Well hey there. 1292375054

As for your Piña problem just copy the ñ over from now on and you'll have that problem solved~. You have to go to 'Insert' on Word Doc and then go to Special Characters to find characters like that and then copy&paste 'em over. Well hey there. 2986505683

It's great to be back!~ Like I posted on ffg, moving's really screwed me over, so I'm glad to finally be able to get back on. Also, thank you so much for the tip with the n. Stupid tilde. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hey there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hey there.   Well hey there. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hey there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: