AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Painting Shadows
Claptrap
Claptrap
Painting Shadows

PokéPartner : Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ 018

Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Empty
PostSubject: Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~   Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:10 am

Yes, I am (used to/was known as) ShatteringDesire (with or without space) on quite a few different sites, but after registering on sub-sites for FFG, I decided I should most likely get creative.

Kinda hard when all I've got in this sleepy mind of mine is Painting Shadows because of the song Painting Shadows by Dead by April and I am... "fangirling" over Kuroko Tetsuya from Kuroko no Basuke at the moment. Doesn't really help that I am also writing a Kuroko no Basuke fanfic called Painting Shadows either!

Sheepish

Umm.... well, y'know I'm not sure how I should introduce myself other then say who I am on QZ/FFNet/etc, what manga and anime I am interested in, and... er. One of the various bands I like.

Hmmm

Well, I guess I can mention I usually make my own banners, icons, and avatars for mostly every account I have on the internet, expect Facebook - I actually use my face. I used to make AMVs, but I just had no talent in it; not to mention my program kept on freezing right in the middle of my editing. I also role-play a bit, but my RP's usually get interrupted, so both my friend and I have to have an abrupt ending.

Oh, oh! I'm addicted to coca-cola, manga, pocky (when I can get my hands on the stuff), music, youtube, reading and writing Fanfiction in general, junk food, gaming, and sleep. Er.... what else now? [/thinks]

Idle

I'm more of a angst writer, don't really know why, but I have my moments when I write crack and fluff. Romance is usually involved in what I write. Um. I like socializing when I can, or when I want to, otherwise; I am a social disaster.

. . . I have no idea what else to say. Or maybe I said too much, and I should probably shut up now, LOL.

Last edited by Painting Shadows on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had misspelled Kuroko's last name, so instead of writing the proper name (Tetsuya), I wrote "Testuya".)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1804954/Shattering_Desire
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~   Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 am

Welcome back! I apologize that we keep moving as we do. Wave recommended this host to us and it seemed the best option. Has less bugs and the entire thing can be customized.

Regardless! I know you know you're way around, so I figure I'll leave you to it~. We're trying to get things up and moving with a couple group projects as well, if you're interested~.
Back to top Go down
Painting Shadows
Claptrap
Claptrap
Painting Shadows

PokéPartner : Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ 018

PostSubject: Re: Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~   Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Thank you, it's nice to be back! Ah, no problem-o, I understand. It just takes a bit to get used to the site you change to, but I gotta say, I like how you guys set this up. Great job! :)

Haha, yup yup. Ohh, group projects? I might get into one, not entirely sure if I got into any of those in the last few sites. [/rubs pretend beard] Ah, well, I'm sure the world won't collapse if I don't get into one right now. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1804954/Shattering_Desire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~   Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting Shadows (aka ShatteringDesire) comes to say Hello~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: