AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Hello there! ^^

Go down 
+4
Okami Yammi
Wandering Leo
Dream Drops
Bexxiiee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bexxiiee
Claptrap
Claptrap
Bexxiiee

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Hello everyone, this is just going to be a rough introduction of myself but I'm not very good with words so bear with me XD

So my name's Bex, I'm female, 20 and I live in the UK. I'm Welsh too so yay for that XD

Let's see....

Ummm I love to play video games, I'm a pretty huge gamer. When I'm not a work, I'll either be on my xbox 360 or PS3. I'd be happy to play with you if anyone was interested! It's always nice to meet new people and I'm very shy to start with but once we get to know each other, it's hard to shut me up haha :3

Assassin's Creed is my favourite game series. I love Ezio, he's my favourite Assassin. As for the multiplayer characters I love Cahin and Fillan McCarthy but my all time favourite is Charlie Oliver <3 I'd marry him.

I'm a fangirl and I tend to freak out over certain caracters and get overly happy. I obsess a lot too, I tend to have one character at a time I obsess over like how much I love Charlie right now and I usually change to another when someone else comes along and steals my attention.

Uhh there isn't really much else. I listen to rock and heavy metal, I go see bands live. My most recent gig was Fall Out Boy back in March. I cross stitch and I draw sucky drawings XD

I also watch anime. I'm currently trying to catch up with Naruto Shippuden as I am so far beind it's not even funny .-. Gaara and Minato <3

Anyways, feel free to ask me anything! I'll be happy to answer! It's nice to meet you all! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Hello there! ^^ 2nged5x

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Welcome Bex! I'm glad you figured a few things out~.

You already know me from DA, so that goes without saying~.

The most I can say is if you need anything at all, just let me or my other admin, Ram's Desire know. We'll help you out as soon as we can~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Hello there, Bex! (Lovely name, it's actually my nickname outside the site, hehe!) I'm Canned, one of the moderators here at the Den. I'm not one for Assassins Creed but we got a lot of users here who are really into it too!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or any other member of the staff. I hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Rock and heavy metal you say? I don't suppose you've heard of a band called Fozzy? *paces around the thread*

Anywayyyy, the name's Knight - well, my nickname that is. I'm one of the mods here too like Canned. Hope you enjoy it here. I guess should say my game taste varies, but it's currently steering toward Pokemon again. XD
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Hello there! ^^ Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Nice to formally 'meet' you, Bexxiiee! If I'm not mistaken you've got me on your friends list on the PS3 already through Oki.

I'm the other admin here, you can call me Fang or Hatter, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask for help. We're all friendly here. I'm super into Assassin's Creed though my attention's currently been back on Okami for the last week.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

DigiPartner : Hello there! ^^ 084Lunamon
PokéPartner : Hello there! ^^ Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello, and welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Hello there! ^^ 196

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:24 am

Ahhh somebody else from the UK here ^.^ Greetings, friend :D
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Hello there! ^^ 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Hello there! ^^ 547

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Hey there! I'm another mod on the site, Tyriant! I err to the side of childish with my games, but I'm a crazy comic geek. If you need any help with something on here, I'm more than willing to give some guidance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there! ^^   Hello there! ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there! ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: