AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Hello, hello! =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXHetaliaFan25Xx
Claptrap
Claptrap
xXHetaliaFan25Xx

Hello, hello! =) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, hello! =)   Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Hello, all! My name is Kelsey, but you can call me whatever you'd like as long as it isn't insulting, or inappropriate xD. Well, there's not much to tell about me that isn't already in my About Me section. I'm an avid roleplayer, have been for a couple of years now, so if you ever want to roleplay with me, then don't be shy! I absolutely adore Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, anime, and bands like Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Seether, ect, ect, with a love for comedy and horror on the side. Jim Carrey and Will Smith man, oh my Jashin~ <3. I love youtubers as well *Sigh* what I wouldn't do to meet Shane Dawson, Danisnotonfire, and Pewdiepie...Oh, the things I'd do to them...*Cough cough* anyway! ^^
Well, I can actually tend to be a little masochistic as well, which is shown when I continue to read and watch things that'll make me cry. (Who thought to come up with the Hetalia characters in a Titanic situation anyway? Are they TRYING to mess up our feels?!) And this is only confirmed by my love of HetaOni, which has a tendency to make me sob like a baby without their pacifer...What do I do to myself? Hello, hello! =) 3774932105
Well, I came here from a recommendation on Quizilla, you know who you are ^^, so I decided to check this place out. I'm actually very nice, and hopefully a good writer since I was sought out. I think I'll enjoy it here already, and I look forward to talking to some of you! And please, be gentle to me, I'm just a newbie! xD See ya! Hello, hello! =) 2122717974
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Hello, hello! =) 2nged5x

Hello, hello! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello! =)   Hello, hello! =) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Well hello there! I'm Oki, one of the two admins here and the one that recommended the site. I'm glad to see you joined!

You've a wide variety of interests! That's a good thing! We hope that our site will accommodate those interests~. If not, please don't hesitate to suggest something new! If we can do it, we'll make attempts to make a new thing happen!

We've many people seeking our rps as well, so if you poke around, I'm sure you'll find someone willing!

If you need any help also, don't hesitate to ask! We're here to help ya out!
Back to top Go down

Hello, hello! =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: