AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

It's a pleasure to be here~!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

It's a pleasure to be here~! Empty
PostSubject: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:22 am

Okay, I'll be honest. I saw this place a while back and never thought I would bother coming. One day, though, I decided to try it out, so here I am. I doubt any of you would actually know me, but I'm on Quizilla under the same user name as here and I'm also on DeviantART as LizzyisEarth.

Anyway, I'm Rika, but people also call me Lizzy, so either one is fine. I'll respond to either. I'm a video game enthusiast. Seriously. I've been playing video games since before I really knew how to add and subtract. Video games are a huge part of my life. Name a system and there's a pretty good chance I know it. Name a game and there's a good chance I know it.

The game series' I adore are simple: Any of Nintendo's older series', Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Disgaea, Tales of Symphonia, and many others. That's just to name a few.

I love to write and I aspire to become an author. I write and roleplay online to practice and become better at my craft. Seriously, I love long paragraphs of advancement in Rps. Give me a one liner and I won't be a happy camper.

I'm pretty shy, actually. A little socially awkward and a tomboy at that. I'm silly and odd once you get to know me though. I do hope you all will enjoy my writing, as I do put quite a bit of effort into it all.

I'm glad to be here and I think I'll be putting some things out soon.

~Lizzy/Rika
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : It's a pleasure to be here~! 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 am

Hello and welcome to the site, friend! I'm Oki and I'm one of the two admins here~. Myself and the rest of the staff are here if you need help and keep the site from getting too chaotic (though, it's been pretty quiet).

Regardless, we hope you're enjoying what the site has to offer! We don't just have fan fics and rping, we do have other sections that you can poke about and get a little social with the other users~. We don't bite here, so no worries on that~.

You've certainly a lot of interests and I can say that quite a few of us are gun-ho about Pokemon at the moment, so you'll find plenty of us to fan, discuss, rp, etc. with~. Most of our users are rather good rps, from what I can tell. I've only rped with a few of my staff members myself (desperately needs to branch out).

But anyhow! We hope you enjoy what we have to offer and we're open to suggestions! :D So don't hesitate to speak up if you think of something that might help the site out~!
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:36 am

This does seem like a quiet website, but rather nice and quaint. I guess I get a more... I don't know, tight-knit feel from it.

I'm enjoying it so far. Rping with OOC chats on the side is the main way I get social, but I do see that there are other ways. I'll try them out sometime, when I have a good chunk of time on my hands.

I'd love to Rp Pokémon with others; it's fun and I've got my main character posted up on here recently. Anna's fun to work with; she's also a character in some of my original work but oh well. I always like to find good Rp partners. It makes it all more interesting.

If I see anything, I'll mention it to you or the other staff members, yes. I'm planning on trying out a drabble challenge set or two. I've got to start making some site-exclusive things. It makes it more fun to be here.

Knowing me, it'll be mixed Original Work and Fanfics for awhile.
Back to top Go down
hintaboco
Claptrap
Claptrap
hintaboco

PostSubject: Hi~   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:41 am

hi nice to meet you rikka~ Shy
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : It's a pleasure to be here~! Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 am

Oh, I'm so super late on the meet-and-greet here. I'm Fang, the other admin around here. You'll have to excuse my lateness I've been super focused on my Black 2 and SoulSilver games all day.

I've got to say what I've read of your Prussia fic you posted earlier I'm eager to see more of your work around the site. It'll be nice to have new fics around from someone new~. I also look forward to seeing you join in on some Poke-RPs we've got up and about (You'll see me posting on those on my alt. account Mad Hatter's Passion).

As Oki's already said, if you've got any questions or suggestions for the site itself don't hesitate to let one of us on Staff know. We like to try and get things done when we can though work and my Poke-obsessions coming in and out often get in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:00 am

It's nice to meet you too, Gohana~
~

And the 'late' welcome is fine, Fang. I'm usually pretty late at things too. It has to do with my laziness. That and I spend parts of my day playing Pokémon, Skyrim, and Fire Emblem.

I'm looking forward to posting more too. I've gotten a few other things up, such as a Hope and Vanille Fic (for FF XIII~) and a Mithos fic (for Tales of Symphonia~), and more should be coming, considering I have little things I can post, plus some original character work.

I Rp more than just Pokémon as well~ I'm just lazy and need to put together profiles for some of my characters before I really get to that, but I also Rp Kingdom Hearts and some other fandoms.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : It's a pleasure to be here~! 013Calumon
PokéPartner : It's a pleasure to be here~! 547

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Now it's my turn to be super late to the party.

Like the admins before me I'd like to welcome you to the Den! I'm one of the mods here and I'm glad you signed up. If there's anything you need, or if you just want to chat or rp feel free to drop me a line~
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to, actually. I'm really wanting to Rp, so I'll probably message you when I get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a pleasure to be here~!   It's a pleasure to be here~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a pleasure to be here~!
Page 1 of 1