AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Houston, we have made contact.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Houston, we have made contact. 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Houston, we have made contact. 547

Houston, we have made contact. Empty
PostSubject: Houston, we have made contact.   Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:57 am

I repeat, contact has been established.

Hey guys, I'm Tyriant, but you can just call me Cosmo. Everyone else in the world does. I just started my second year of high school at a new school in California, and I'm a proud member of the Mighty Patriot Regiment Marching Band. I play the Piccolo, Flute, and beginning the Mellophone / French Horn in November.

I'm kind of a boring person life wise. Not much really to say for myself, that isn't personal and not really fitting to be put on a bio, so I'll just list my interests.

I really love listening to Homestuck music, and playing it on my flute after finding the notes. I also like to read and study a lot. Homestuck is my favorite thing ever, and I like to read good fics, and critique the bad (as well as with OC's)

I also really like to RP with people, although I'm hesitant on trying open RPS (Forum based where anyone can join) because there's a lot more talent than I have for those kinds of things on here.

I also name my flutes. My Marching flute's Lenard, my concert flute is Amadeus, my Piccolo is Pickle, and I haven't named my Mellophone yet because I don't have it.

-
Socially retarded Band Geek signing out.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Houston, we have made contact. Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have made contact.   Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Welcome to the site, Cosmo. I'm one of the two Admins here, everyone calls me 'Fang'. Since I'm the first to respond I'll pass you the Forum Rules just in case you haven't seen 'em yet.

On that note I hope you have a good time around the site and make some friends with some of the other members.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Houston, we have made contact. 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have made contact.   Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Welcome to the site, friend. Since Fang beat me to the punch, I'll just introduce myself. I'm Oki, I'm the other admin on this site.

We're here to help if you need it, so don't hesitate to inquire if something is giving you any trouble.

I'm very glad that you're posting about and I hope to see you around more often~. Have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have made contact.   Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Blargh, sorry for not noticing you sooner!

I'm Knight (since this is Solar Mother's second account for fanfiction), I was too lazy to log back into my main account anyway. D':

Anyway, hope you enjoy the site!

Houston, we have made contact. 2122717974
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have made contact.   Houston, we have made contact. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houston, we have made contact.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: