AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Hello! *shy wave*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 2nged5x

Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Ehehe! I don't know what icon to use! :D I have an idea how set up an icon but I go and look and I just end up not being able figure out an icon to use. XD;

I'm glad that it turned out to be a lot to give you. :3 I usually spend a day or so filling out information because I like to give some thought~ And I am not sure when someone goes and distracts me with cat videos. x3

Ah, I have that problem as well. XD As long as you know how to do it, you're all good~.

Don't worry about it~. What you've got is great~. I don't normally get so much detail. One of the rare few. Heck, the majority of the members on this site are a rare few in general. It's hard to find people who will actually put out as much as one asks for, leaving me with less to work with then I'd like. Thus why I left Quizilla mostly. .__.
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I decided on an icon. I had to tweak it but I like it. :3

Well, Ahahahehehe. I tend to go 'WEEE DETAILS *happy flail on the keys of the keyboard*' when I am told to give details. I could've kept going. But I think what I got is enough. Hee~
All I ever really do is chat and RP a little on Quizilla. Most of where I am RPing is in other sites.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Noxtis wrote:

All I ever really do is chat and RP a little on Quizilla. Most of where I am RPing is in other sites.
No harm in that~. I'm sure people will be more than happy to see you join in the roleplays already established here or even if you start new ones for others to join in. We're always eager to see new people jump in and contribute in some way. Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 196

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Noxtis wrote:

Then it is most likely it. xD And roleplays is something I do quite often! Shame when it comes to roleplays that I get hung up on for writing a reply. I might have an idea or something for an RP. Not sure~ Other then that, I am working on the personality section. Tehehe~

--And thankyou! I am so far enjoying myself with just talking with others so far Miyu. ^^

That's good. It seems you are having a good time. I'm glad you are getting along well. = )
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Noxtis wrote:
I decided on an icon. I had to tweak it but I like it. :3

Well, Ahahahehehe. I tend to go 'WEEE DETAILS *happy flail on the keys of the keyboard*' when I am told to give details. I could've kept going. But I think what I got is enough. Hee~

Haha~. Good to know someone is actually excited about detail~.

Same, same. I do post a story or two on there every once in a while but the updates are very, very slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! *shy wave*   Hello! *shy wave* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! *shy wave*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2