AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

And her Name was Aiko.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamer4forever
Claptrap
Claptrap
Dreamer4forever

And her Name was Aiko. Empty
PostSubject: And her Name was Aiko.   And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 am

Okay, Hi! I am a bit shy when I am talking to someone I feel is higher than me. I do not fully trust anybody, I am sometimes helpful with little tasks that would be easy for me to complete. I like to write poems and songs, *much like Aiko from Clan Infamous, and if you are terribly interested I have a list of my songs here story/story_ ?storyid2996827 (if you have problem with the link just go to fiction press and type in Dreamer4forever and it'll be a entry called "my songs"* I am a bit sassy sometimes and I am stubborn, but if a sass off to you, it only means I see you as family and not a formality. It means I actually care about you. I tend to cuss when I am angery, and when I do get angry or excited my voice goes british sounding (Go figure)
I Love all sorts of animals, except moths, and snakes... Don't ask me why I am scared of moths, cause I don't know.. I just am. I was raised by a Daugher of a farmer, so I have a good practical sense, but I am also good at questioning the world, and I do have a small belief in "ghosts", because of the reason I have a "sixth sence" I do not consider this a Kekkei genkai because I am the only one in my family who has this sixth sense. I am sensitive to air pressure and water pressure, and I can't sleep when I am above ground level
with that said I love the stars, anything that has to do with the upper atmosphere and ect. I know random things that no one else pays attention too.. And for a girl my age that's saying something, to be blunt, I am the opposite of most girls my age. :/ I had wanted to be an astronomer until I got my mothers eyesight.. . I'm as blind as a bat,*sigh* oh well..
I love flowers, that is probably one of the few girly things about me, mom she was a flower nursery women, and we all loved it, she says thats way I love flowers so much.
I have PTSD from being abused by my father, I do not talk about this often, but I do not deny it either. even so, I still love my father, and I can not bring myself to hate him- or even dislike him. though a Part of me wants to know what having a real father is like, and I find myself searching. I get triggered by seeing other peoples blood, and hearing loud sudden noises...
I am able to read peoples emotions easily, if you are feeling upset or sad or scared I am able to tell immediately, even if you try to hide it,

Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: And her Name was Aiko.   And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Welcome to the Den! I'm Knight; resident Xenomorph (alien), who loves the game Okami (by my username).

Hope you have fun here!

And her Name was Aiko. 1169294866
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : And her Name was Aiko. 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: And her Name was Aiko.   And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Welcome to the site! I go by Oki around here. I'm one of the two admins. We're here to help if you need it. Other than that, I've just got to pass you the forum rules

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask~.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : And her Name was Aiko. 196

PostSubject: Re: And her Name was Aiko.   And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm Miyuki and I'm the Super Moderator. If you need any help or need any questions answered, please don't hesitate to ask. I do hope that you have a wonderful time here!
Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And her Name was Aiko.   And her Name was Aiko. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And her Name was Aiko.
Page 1 of 1